I will post a new Brain Teaser each Wednesday! Good Luck to all!




~for linking purposes~
save this button
~to your own server~

~and link back to~
http://whatsonnow.blogspot.com"




~and the time is~





~daily quote~





~button/link exchange~










~blog signs~




Sign up for my Notify List and get email when I update!

email:
powered by
NotifyList.com






~listed at~

The Memes List




~visitor~





~credit to~

zcounter




~background designed by~

otto




~archives~



~email me~

Tuesday, May 20, 2003

 
It has come to my attention that the 'shout out' box isn't working consistently. IF this is the case when you come here to post your comment, please use the 'chatterbox' instead. I would really appreciate it. Thanks. Also, if you signed up to be notified when this site is updated, and you are NOT getting an email, please let me know this too. Thanks so much! On to the question of the week...............
What's On your kitchen counter Right Now? (If you have more than one countertop in your kitchen, pick one; or feel free to list it all!)

         

posted by ~lori at 11:09 PM
Comments: Post a Comment



participating...




~but first~
our
featured site
of the week
~brandie~
~first one up last week~
go visit

...and second up...
~storyteller~
Yay!

...and third!
~barb~

~welcome~
everyone!

~check out~
sherle
at
Photo Time



~thanks to~
I'm going to be updating this soon!
brandie
cat509
elfinlady
erica
eve
frida
granni
karen
lori
lulu
manda
mel
okie
otto
rick
stacey
star
storyteller
tina


Powered By Blogger TM